WordPress is a state-of-the-art publishing platform – a CMS that focuses on aesthetics, web standards and functionality.
All too often you only have one chance to provide a great first impression online. It is important that you meet or exceed user expectations. Retain more return visitors, gain new customers and reduce cart abandonment by providing a positive guest experience.
According to Google Think Insights on Mobile, there is a 60% chance that a visitor will leave your site for another if the site is not mobile friendly. What does this mean for you? If your site is not optimized for your visitors devices you may notice a steady decline in traffic.
ONE WEBSITE ANY DEVICE
Did you know?
75% of users never scroll past the first page of search results. – HubSpot
61% of local searches result in purchases. – comScore
50% of smartphone shoppers use a GPS/mapping app to find a retail location. – Nielsen
We have chosen WordPress as our go-to Content Management System for many reasons. WordPress software leads as the most popular CMS with a market share of 26.6% globally, and is followed by Joomla at 2.8%, says w3tech.com. The core framework of WordPress is open source and very extendable with the use of themes, widgets, plugins and add-ons. User expectations are higher than ever. Visitors are not going to wait around for your slow webpage to load, they expect the content to be upfront and inview, the navigation easy to find and optimized for the device their on and without 404 errors.
We know what it takes to build a quality WordPress website. Are you shopping around for quotes? Looking for an agency that specializes in your niche field? Need a fast loading, light-weight, modern website that will win you more conversions and customers? Get ahold of us.
Almost 46% of your visitors will judge the credibility of your organization based on the design of your website.
Fast, easy, no hassle estimates.
Get an estimate for your website project in less than 5 minutes. If you're ready, checkout and pay, and a member of our team will reach out to you within 24 hours.
Thanks, we will contact you soon
Engage your visitors with a blog. Share from your blog on social media!
Visitors can search jobs on your site, fill out online application and upload resume.
In-site review page. Product reviews.
Price depends on the scale of the project. Sell products, take payments and donations, invoicing, subscription payments and more.
Price depends on amount of slides and the complexity of the slider.
An Internet forum is a discussion area on a website. Website members can post discussions and read and respond to posts by other forum members.
Complete member directory with optional member map, business or member directory.
Do you need to provide support to your clients or customers?
WordPress is a state-of-the-art publishing platform - a CMS that focuses on aesthetics, web standards, and functionality. Welcome to your new business hub.
A static website with little security concerns, but management is much more to maintain than Wordpress CMS and more costly. Additional functionality is also much more costly - mostly because it written mostly from scratch.
Select Add-ons here.
We will setup one business listing for Google + My Business & Google Maps. Client to provide information and images to complete listing.
We set up all of the performance requirements to have good pagespeed.
Website Management & Maintenance
Stay secure, stay up-to-date with a managed WordPress maintenance plan. Three different levels of management and security available.
Price is $99. per month. Billed yearly.
Price is $199. per month. Billed yearly.
Price is $299. per month. Billed yearly.
The final estimated price is :
- User’s Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms
- Description of Services
- Registration Data and Privacy
- Conduct on Site
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of anothers privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or otherwise violates our rules or policies;
- victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as “spamming”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; or
- impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives.
- Third Party Sites and Information
- Intellectual Property Information
- Unauthorized Use of Materials
- Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon or other information sufficient to specify the copyrighted work being infringed).
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above.
- Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you (email address is preferred).
- Provide information, if possible, sufficient to permit us to notify the owner/administrator of the allegedly infringing webpage or other content (email address is preferred).
- Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Sign the paper.
- Send the written communication to the following address:
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- Limitation of Liability
- Security and Password
- Participation in Promotions
- International Use
- Termination of Use
- Governing Law
- Entire Agreement
- Support Requests & Development Time
- Contact Information