Your website should load in three seconds or less. Every second count's.
Loading time is a major contributing factor to website abandonment or bounce rate. The average user has no time or patience for a site that takes too long to load - and justifiably so.
It’s true, every second count’s. We guarantee 3 second or less page load time after service is completed.
Let’s face it. We are impatient. We do not like to wait for websites to load – especially on our mobile devices. Google has pegged 3 seconds as the magic number and their data shows that for each 1 second after 3 that it takes your website to load you lose 15% of your visitors (for each second). With this model, if it takes your site 6 seconds to load you have already lost 45% of your visitors before they even get to see your homepage.
With our service, we correct this for you. If we cannot then we will refund your payment. I can honestly say that we have never run into a website that we couldn’t make faster.
Average Speed Improvement for Advanced Optimized Sites is OVER 100%
Take care of your business. We’ll take care of your website.
- Reduces page load times for repeat visitors
- Particularly effective on websites where users regularly re-visit the same areas of the website
- Benefit-cost ratio: high
Thanks, we will contact you soon
Choose level of optimization.
We’ve never met a site we couldn’t boost, but if your site is unable to be optimized, we’ll refund 100% of the cost.
Best for small personal websites.
Best for business websites.
Best for customers that want all the speed they can get.
The final estimated price is :
- User’s Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms
- Description of Services
- Registration Data and Privacy
- Conduct on Site
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of anothers privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or otherwise violates our rules or policies;
- victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as “spamming”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; or
- impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives.
- Third Party Sites and Information
- Intellectual Property Information
- Unauthorized Use of Materials
- Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon or other information sufficient to specify the copyrighted work being infringed).
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above.
- Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you (email address is preferred).
- Provide information, if possible, sufficient to permit us to notify the owner/administrator of the allegedly infringing webpage or other content (email address is preferred).
- Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Sign the paper.
- Send the written communication to the following address:
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- Limitation of Liability
- Security and Password
- Participation in Promotions
- International Use
- Termination of Use
- Governing Law
- Entire Agreement
- Support Requests & Development Time
- Contact Information