Every second counts.
Loading time is a major contributing factor to page abandonment. The average user has no time or patience for a page that takes too long to load – and justifiably so.
30 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We are so confident that you will like the service, but just to make your decision easy we guarantee that if you are not happy with our service we will refund your money at any time.
Join us today and let us take your website to the next level.
Click here to get started.
Average Speed Improvement for Advanced Optimized Sites is OVER 100%
Take care of your business. We’ll take care of your website.
Your website isn’t just a critical part of your marketing machine. It’s your digital storefront. You can’t afford for it to go down, get hacked, or run inefficiently. That’s why halfCreative offers comprehensive performance audits, and then provides the right service to get your website loading faster in all browsers and devices. Sit back and relax and let us boost your website performance and increase it’s potential with one of our WP Boost! packages.
See a real difference. Faster webpage loading times, fewer abandoned carts and pages. Better all around user experience, more customers, more conversions and time spent on your site.
Safe Browsing shows people more than 5 million warnings per day for all sorts of malicious sites and unwanted software, and discovers more than 50,000 malware sites and more than 90,000 phishing sites every month.
Thanks, we will contact you soon
Choose level of optimization.
We’ve never met a site we couldn’t boost, but if your site is unable to be optimized, we’ll refund 100% of the cost.
Best for small personal websites.
Best for business websites.
Best for customers that want all the speed they can get.
The final estimated price is :
- User’s Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms
- Description of Services
- Registration Data and Privacy
- Conduct on Site
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of anothers privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or otherwise violates our rules or policies;
- victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as “spamming”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; or
- impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives.
- Third Party Sites and Information
- Intellectual Property Information
- Unauthorized Use of Materials
- Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon or other information sufficient to specify the copyrighted work being infringed).
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above.
- Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you (email address is preferred).
- Provide information, if possible, sufficient to permit us to notify the owner/administrator of the allegedly infringing webpage or other content (email address is preferred).
- Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Sign the paper.
- Send the written communication to the following address:
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- Limitation of Liability
- Security and Password
- Participation in Promotions
- International Use
- Termination of Use
- Governing Law
- Entire Agreement
- Support Requests & Development Time
- Contact Information