Managed WordPress maintenance plans.
Professional maintenance is essential to the long term security and success of your WordPress website. 2 levels of managed maintenance are available; starter, and professional subscriptions. Easy sign up, with reasonable monthly payments.
No Long Term Commitment. No Contracts. Cancel Anytime.
STAY UP-TO-DATE AND SAFE WITH OUR MANAGED MONTHLY WORDPRESS MAINTENANCE
Never again lose sleep over worrying about your website. Several packages available to protect your brand, and customer data and ensure your success online.
WordPress is a powerful tool for any business and keeping your website up-to-date and secure is crucial for your success online. Much different to a straight HTML website that you can basically set it and forget it – with WordPress there is a lot more going on. WordPress is a much more powerful platform and with great power comes great responsibility! (Does that sound familiar?)
WordPress is made up of three main parts:
- √ The WordPress Core
- √ Your theme
- √ Plugins
Safe Browsing shows people more than 5 million warnings per day for all sorts of malicious sites and unwanted software, and discovers more than 50,000 malware sites and more than 90,000 phishing sites every month.
SELECT A WORDPRESS MAINTENANCE PLAN!
Choose from 2 levels of service.
Thanks, we will contact you soon
Select a plan.
Get your WordPress website monitored day and night 24-7 365. Your site is backed up as often as daily. We stop spam in it’s tracks by moderating user commenting on your blog and filtering spam sent by the contact forms on your site. Regular scheduled malware scanning and hacker prevention is included so you can sleep at night!
We keep your WordPress Core and plugins updated regularly, theme is updated as needed. Your website is backed up on a weekly basis and can be easily migrated, cloned, or restored on demand. Take advantage of our 24-7 uptime monitoring and rest assured that we are the first to know when your site is down. We moderate Blog commenting and filter out spam from your contact forms. Hands on malware scanning and hacker protection is included in the Starter plan.
Subscribing to the Professional plan you receive all of the benefits of the Starter plan. Website backed up on a daily basis. Cache setup and management. We set up Google Webmaster Tools and Analytics and automate audience overview emails to our clients.
Each service from the Starter and Professional Plans are included. Add: Bing Webmaster Tools Setup & Monitoring • Google Analytics Setup & Reporting • Yoast SEO Site Optimization.
The final estimated price is :
- User’s Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms
- Description of Services
- Registration Data and Privacy
- Conduct on Site
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of anothers privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or otherwise violates our rules or policies;
- victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as “spamming”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; or
- impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives.
- Third Party Sites and Information
- Intellectual Property Information
- Unauthorized Use of Materials
- Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon or other information sufficient to specify the copyrighted work being infringed).
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above.
- Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you (email address is preferred).
- Provide information, if possible, sufficient to permit us to notify the owner/administrator of the allegedly infringing webpage or other content (email address is preferred).
- Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Sign the paper.
- Send the written communication to the following address:
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- Limitation of Liability
- Security and Password
- Participation in Promotions
- International Use
- Termination of Use
- Governing Law
- Entire Agreement
- Support Requests & Development Time
- Contact Information