WordPress is a state-of-the-art publishing platform – a CMS that focuses on aesthetics, web standards and functionality. Welcome to your new business hub!
With the website being the key component to your business or organization’s digital strategy, it is important that you meet or exceed user expectations. It is our job to research the target customer for your business and make sure their guest experience on your website is positive.
According to Google Think Insights on Mobile, there is a 60% chance that a visitor will leave your site for another if the site is not mobile friendly. What does this mean for you? It means that if your website is not user-friendly and optimized for mobile devices that you could be losing more than half of your customers to your competition. Don’t worry because our engineers will develop a website for your organization that will drive growth from all types of user devices (smartphones, tablets, notebook, PC or TV).
Did you know?
75% of users never scroll past the first page of search results. – HubSpot
61% of local searches result in purchases. – comScore
50% of smartphone shoppers use a GPS/mapping app to find a retail location. – Nielsen
We have chosen WordPress as our go-to Content Management System for many reasons. The core framework of WordPress is open source and very extendable with the use of themes, widgets, plugins and add-ons. “WordPress leads as the most popular Content Management System with a 26.6% market share globally and is followed by Joomla with a low 2.8%”, says w3Tech. Click here to learn more about WordPress!
We work with our clients to build a website that will drive website traffic, improve the user experience and increase our client’s revenue. We research and collect data, strategize layout, delivery and message, design, develop functionality, test layout on most popular devices and look for bugs , optimize and enhance,then launch your mobile-first responsive website.
It is more important than ever to have a professional agency develop your website. User expectations are higher than ever and we are ready to work with you to ensure your website exceeds user expectations.
Almost 46% of your visitors will judge the credibility of your organization based on the design of your website.
HOW MUCH TO MAKE MY WEBSITE ?
Estimate the cost of a website easily using this awesome tool.
Thanks, we will contact you soon
WordPress is a state-of-the-art publishing platform - a CMS that focuses on aesthetics, web standards, and functionality. Welcome to your new business hub.
A static website with little security concerns, but management is much more to maintain than Wordpress CMS and more costly. Additional functionality is also much more costly - mostly because it written mostly from scratch.
Select Add-ons here.
Website Management & Maintenance
Stay secure, stay up-to-date with a managed WordPress maintenance plan. Three different levels of management and security available.
Price is $99. per month. Billed yearly.
Price is $199. per month. Billed yearly.
Price is $299. per month. Billed yearly.
The final estimated price is :
- User’s Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms
- Description of Services
- Registration Data and Privacy
- Conduct on Site
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of anothers privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or otherwise violates our rules or policies;
- victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as “spamming”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; or
- impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives.
- Third Party Sites and Information
- Intellectual Property Information
- Unauthorized Use of Materials
- Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon or other information sufficient to specify the copyrighted work being infringed).
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above.
- Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you (email address is preferred).
- Provide information, if possible, sufficient to permit us to notify the owner/administrator of the allegedly infringing webpage or other content (email address is preferred).
- Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Sign the paper.
- Send the written communication to the following address:
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- Limitation of Liability
- Security and Password
- Participation in Promotions
- International Use
- Termination of Use
- Governing Law
- Entire Agreement
- Support Requests & Development Time
- Contact Information